19th of September 2019 Login  
REGISTER JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Store Wine Clubs Auctions Wine & Golf Recipe of the Day
About Us Contact Us Press Advertising Policies

Featured Wines

Search Wines

Select a Vintage, Varietal or Appellation, or enter a phrase below.

Vintage:

Varietal:

Appellation:

Search for:

Recently Added Wines

Add your wines

2018 uiohduiwohduiwo`
York Mountian Winery
1337 Namesnipes Wine
Clos La Chance Wines
2012 Fagus
Bodegas Aragonesas
2010 Fagus X Aniversario
Bodegas Aragonesas
2011 Oxia
Bodegas Aragonesas
View More... 100 newest


Wine Guide > Clayhouse Vineyard Link to this page
Clayhouse Vineyard
904 visitors

Our passion for wine compels us to pursue a traditional, time-honored approach to winemaking. Each offering is carefully crafted from select grapes, hand-picked from small vineyard blocks that over the years have proven their ability to produce exciting wines.
Paso Robles, CA
Phone: (805) 239-8989
Website: http://www.clayhousewines.com
Appellation: Paso Robles
Tasting Room: By appointment- Not open to the public
Map to Clayhouse Vineyard
Cabernet Sauvignon
CAW Rating: 100
50
100
2 reviews

2006 Cabernet Sauvignon
Paso Robles

Our Cabernet Sauvignon exhibits a medium ruby color with aromas of blueberry and cherry which are followed by caramel and toasted notes in the finish.

$15.00  
more about Sauvignon Blanc
Sauvignon Blanc
CAW Rating: 91
50
100
2 reviews

2006 Sauvignon Blanc
Paso Robles

Our Sauvignon Blanc exhibits a bouquet of orange blossom, pineapple and lemon grass, peach and hints of guava and a touch of minerality while being enhanced with the slightly flora ... morel notes influenced by the addition of the Musque clone.

$14.00  
more about Syrah
Syrah
Rate this wine

2005 Syrah
Paso Robles

Our Syrah consists of a dark ruby colored wine with slightly floral, meaty notes that give way to rich black cherry, cedar and cola flavors while supported with smooth, luscious ta ... morennins and hints of vanilla.

$15.00  
more about Adobe Red
Other Red
CAW Rating: 96
50
100
3 reviews

2005 Adobe Red
Paso Robles

The grapes were hand picked sorted and pressed. The juice was fermented and then aged using a combination of 30% new French oak with the remaining portion in 70% neutral French an ... mored American oak for 12 months. The wine was blended before bottling with 41% Zinfandel, 26% Petite Sirah, 18% Syrah, 10% Malbec and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon.

$15.00  
more about Cabernet Sauvignon
Cabernet Sauvignon
Rate this wine

2004 Cabernet Sauvignon
Paso Robles

The grapes were hand picked, sorted, crushed and pressed. The juice was fermented then aged using a combination of 30% new French oak with the remaining portion in 70% neutral Fren ... morech and American oak for 15 months. The wine was blended before bottling with 7% Petite Sirah, 2% Petit Verdot and 1% Malbec.

$15.00  
Cabernet Sauvignon
Rate this wine

2003 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
Paso Robles

Our Cabernet Sauvignon can best be described as an elegant, medium-bodied wine with aromas of chocolate, black fruits, oak and a small hint of coffee. The wine shows nice complexit ... moreies, a harmonious mixture of oak, acid and fruit, and will continue to evolve with further aging.

$30.00  
Malbec
Rate this wine

2003 Malbec Reserve
Paso Robles

It may be the “forgotten varietal of Bordeaux,” but Malbec is ideal if you’re thirsting for something dark, bold and just a little bit hedonistic that adeptly balances fruit and oa ... morek flavors. Our Malbec is a dark, rich, full-bodied wine with medium tannins, aromas of black fruits, and a touch of chocolate in the finish.

$23.00  
Petit Verdot
Rate this wine

2003 Petit Verdot Reserve
Paso Robles

The Petit Verdot grape has always been the understudy to the more famous Bordeaux varietals, Cabernet and Merlot. The traditional purpose for this varietal is for blending with oth ... moreer wines to give them better color and tannins. While we too are guilty of this practice, we have made a conscious effort to give Petit Verdot some recognition. The color is dark with aromas of black cherry and pepper. The mouth feel is full bodied, with firm tannins and silky finish. For those who like, big youthful red wines, grab some venison, buffalo or a tri-tip steak off a Santa Maria grill and enjoy.

$35.00  
Petite Sirah
CAW Rating: 99
50
100
1 reviews

2004 Estate Petite Sirah
Paso Robles

Our Petite Sirah comes from some of the oldest plantings in the region. The wine has full tannins, rich dark fruit of black plums with spice flavors of black pepper, brown sugar a ... morend vanilla, and a long lingering full flavored finish.

$23.00  
Cuvee
Rate this wine

2004 Estate Cuvée
Paso Robles

The traditional varietals of the Rhône region, Syrah and Grenache were the inspiration. We then added to the allure by blending with our dark, opulent, old vine Petite Sirah to cr ... moreeate the Estate Cuvée. Spicy fruit notes from the Grenache add to the nose and mouth, Syrah adds body, meat and tar aromas. The Petite Sirah contributes deep purple and red hues and a firm tannin backbone for textural length and extended aging.

$35.00  

Updated on June 26, 2008

CrazyAboutWine recommends contacting Clayhouse Vineyard at http://www.clayhousewines.com or calling (805) 239-8989 to verify the winery's location.

Showcase Wineries

Zayante Vineyards (5)
Roudon-Smith Winery (6)

Top Rated Wine

2001 Lago di Merlo Merlot
Dry Creek Valley
CAW Rating: 100
50
100
1 reviews
Lager tannin profile wine with deep color and layers of flavor leaves a dusty mouth feel giving this Merlot panache.

Featured Wines