14th of July 2024 Login  
Store Wine Clubs Auctions Wine & Golf Recipe of the Day
About Us Contact Us Press Advertising Policies

Featured Wines

New Wine Jobs

Post/Edit Jobs

Independent Wine Ambassador
Boisset Collection
More Jobs...

Newest Events

Submit an Event

December event 2017
World Market Oktoberfest Celebration
Cost Plus World Market
Paso Wine BlendFest on the Coast
Test event
Lexus Grand Tasting at the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival
More Events...
Wine Guide > Clayhouse Vineyard > Cabernet Sauvignon

more about Cabernet Sauvignon
Clayhouse Vineyard
Cabernet Sauvignon

2004 Cabernet Sauvignon
Paso Robles

The grapes were hand picked, sorted, crushed and pressed. The juice was fermented then aged using a combination of 30% new French oak with the remaining portion in 70% neutral French and American oak for 15 months. The wine was blended before bottling with 7% Petite Sirah, 2% Petit Verdot and 1% Malbec.

No reviews added

Add a review
Review Guidelines

Overall Score:

Your Name (not required):
First Impression (bottle, etc):
Look & general color of wine:
The aroma of the wine:
The flavor & finish of the wine:

Pairs great with:


200 characters max (not required)

Showcase Wineries

Zayante Vineyards (5)
Roudon-Smith Winery (6)

Featured Wines