2nd of December 2023 Login  
REGISTER JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Store Wine Clubs Auctions Wine & Golf Recipe of the Day
About Us Contact Us Press Advertising Policies

Featured Wines

New Wine Jobs

Post/Edit Jobs

Independent Wine Ambassador
Boisset Collection
More Jobs...

Newest Events

Submit an Event

December event 2017
Entrabase
World Market Oktoberfest Celebration
Cost Plus World Market
Paso Wine BlendFest on the Coast
Test event
Entrabase
Lexus Grand Tasting at the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival
More Events...

more about Adobe Red
Clayhouse Vineyard
Other Red

2005 Adobe Red
Paso Robles

The grapes were hand picked sorted and pressed. The juice was fermented and then aged using a combination of 30% new French oak with the remaining portion in 70% neutral French and American oak for 12 months. The wine was blended before bottling with 41% Zinfandel, 26% Petite Sirah, 18% Syrah, 10% Malbec and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon.

Reviews
Rating: 90
Reviewed by: Jen
Rating: 97
Excellent flavor! Everyone complimented it!
Pairs well with Mahi Mahi and Seared Ahi Tuna
Reviewed by: anonymous
Rating: 100
Reviewed by: anonymous

Add a review
Review Guidelines

Overall Score:


Your Name (not required):
First Impression (bottle, etc):
Look & general color of wine:
The aroma of the wine:
The flavor & finish of the wine:

Pairs great with:

Review:

200 characters max (not required)

Showcase Wineries

Zayante Vineyards (5)
Roudon-Smith Winery (6)

Featured Wines